Our typical services included in your remodeling are:
- Restoration project site demolition
- All renovation supplies
- All renovation manual labor
- All existing electrical rearrangement and updates
- All existing plumbing repositioning
- Kitchen exhaust system construction
- Trash haul out and job site clean up
We provide free in home estimations at your convenience, and if you decide on hiring us, here are our rules of conduct so that you can have a peaceful mind:
- We offer superior workmanship and on time supply.
- We don’t take on contracts we don’t know how to deliver.
- We don’t cut corners.
- We don’t fly by night; one group one job from start to finish.
- We don’t re-negotiate the fee of the contract in the middle of the project if there are no modifications to the scope of the project.
When we say that we don’t modify the price, what we mean is that the price we offer you is the price we will honor and we are lawfully attached to honor that price once you sign that agreement. Even if unforeseeable misfortunes occur during the project, such as rough weather, building department delays, etc.
Also please call us to set up your free in-home consultation. Upon the discussion you will obtain a scope of work, spec sheet, rough drawing of your development space so you can comprehend how the arrangements will appear, as well as your estimate with how long it will take for the task to be concluded.